When you book online or via phone with CARPOSERV, you should read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions herein.
Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Customers should remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from their vehicle prior to any type of detailing
- CARPOSERV will not accept any liability for any loss or damage to any personal property including the vehicle being serviced, any belongings contained inside of the vehicle or to the location of service. Assure that your vehicle is being serviced in a lawful and safe area and if you feel otherwise please communicate your concerns with the technician.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk and must be able to withstand normal cleaning processes.
- We cannot guarantee any firm times when accepting your booking.
- Our detailing times are an estimate only. Each vehicle is different and may require more or less time to fulfill the detailing type
- Whilst every effort will be made to keep regular bookings to the same day and time each week, sometimes it may be necessary to make changes but we will endeavor to communicate the changes prior to arrival
- We reserve the right to take a debit or credit card details to secure the booking.
- We reserve the right to alter or move a booking in line with staffing levels and/or weather conditions and /or machinery or equipment failure.
- All vehicles are cleaned at the customers own risk
- CARPOSERV reserves the right to refuse or deny customer demands above and beyond the booked detailing
- CARPOSERV will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse towards any of its staff under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
Pricing Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum 20% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
- Our prices are based on detailing type, type of car and condition of the vehicle and will be advertised as a FROM price.
- CARPOSERV reserves the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle.
- CARPOSERV reserves the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original estimate
You are required to make the payment for your car wash when you return to pick up your vehicle, at the price set out in our service menu.
Any amount unpaid will result in us retaining your vehicle and not releasing it until you have made payment in full to us. Your vehicle will remain with us, at your risk, until any such late payment is received.
We will perform the services selected by you from our service menu with all reasonable skill and care.
Whilst the Carposerv shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its servants or agents shall take reasonable care of the vehicle whilst in its custody (including without limitation where the vehicle is washed and cleaned), the company shall not be liable for:
Damage to, loss of the vehicle or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content and/or
Damage to any other property, arising from, or in connection with the company’s custody of the vehicle
Where such liability is proved to arise, and only to the extent it is proven to arise, as a result of negligence, a criminal act or breach of statutory duty on the part of the company or its servants or agents.
In addition, the Carposerv accepts no responsibility or liability for any damage, however caused, resulting from or in connection with the seizure of the vehicle by the police, H.M. Customs & Excise or any person lawfully authorised to do so.
The servants or agents of the company have no authority to accept any valuables or other articles for safe custody and the Company will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any such articles which a customer purports to leave in the safe custody or keeping of the company, its servants or agents.
Customers are requested to deposit their valuables in a safe deposit box or other secure place prior to leaving the vehicle in the Carposerv custody.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- You must disclose to us all defects, damage, or weakness in your vehicle, known or suspected by you, which may be affected by the services prior to our commencing with the cleaning process.
- We do not undertake to insure your vehicle against loss while it is in our possession.
- Insurance of your vehicle is at all times your responsibility.
- Any complaints about our work cannot be considered unless reported prior to departing the car park.
- You will be liable to us for any death, injury or damage suffered by us or our staff attributable to any defect in your vehicle or any harmful contents.
- It should be noted that polish and other cleaning products can be slippery and extreme caution should be exercised when collecting your vehicle.
- We accept no liability whatsoever for loss or damage caused as a consequence of failing to heed this warning.
- Old or non original paintwork can be damaged in the cleaning process. All such defects shall be indicated to our staff prior to commencement of the cleaning process.
- Child seats and booster seats must be refitted by you. We will not be able to refit seats under any circumstances.
- You confirm that you have a spare set of keys for the vehicle and that we shall not be liable for loss or damage caused to you or the vehicle by our losing the keys or locking them in the vehicle.
- Older cars may have weaker plastics and we agree to provide the services at your risk in respect of vehicles over 3 years old.